Stainless steel 2205 is a superior duplex stainless steel which features elevated levels of chemical components enabling superior strength and corrosion resistance in harsh marine environments. The Rio range has been designed with superior strength and a classic round profile.
• Duplex stainless steel 2205
• Contemporary tapered top to comply with ‘no toe hold’ requirements
• Base plate has 4x countersunk holes to enable ﬂush ﬁxing. Countersunk timber screw available (hex head drive)
• Round shape with minimal visible ﬁxings
• Recessed single friction plate for neat ﬁnish & easy installation
• Structure of spigot maximises strength
• Tapered packer included (1mm to 1.5mm) to enable tilt adjustment of glass